Powered By Blogger

Jun 12, 2012

unexpected of out expectation .

It could be such a disaster for me . As what were unexpected is happening .
and it's still occur till now . as i was told to stay at the Pre-University in my old school 
the beloved SMK Taman Daya ( also known as TDS ) 
But first , about a fortnight after i checking the entry of the Pre-U 
i received an offer later from Kolej Poly-Tech Mara ( KPTM ) 
Bangi branch near UKM for Diploma in Banking for 6 semester ( 3 years ) . 
I said to myself that it could a once in a life time for me to experiencing 
studying in foreign state and felt how is it to live independently and far from hometown 
. As i told my mom , she was hoping that i will stay here in JB . 
and i can't disobey it . i really hope that i could further my study 
in the foreign state . 
Maybe i've told this in previous post , about a month after i filled up 
the ICAM online registration form , i received the offer letter from them , 
as i looked to the total fee's for the whole semester for my selected course ,
i was shocked , and feel's like that i want to burn in on the spot .
It cost nearly 60k , just for diplome in three years ( are you kidding me ? ) .
The difference of the fee's between course is like sky and earth , 
the KPTM is way to cheaper from the International College of Automotiive Malaysia
, when you read this , you might say that " yeah , its international , pat with the name and fee's "
huuhh . i don't have any soul to continue my study here in Pre-U . huuhh .
i hope eventually i will find it . so for the previous post . there's is no Part 2 .
thanks cause willing to spent your time reading my lame story .
adios .